3-D, It's not just for movies anymore.
To schedule an appointment at Cleveland Clinic Epilepsy Center, please ask your child's physician for a referral or call us toll-free at:
Cleveland Clinic's Epilepsy Center uses advanced imaging technology that measures magnetic fields to pinpoint the source of seizures in the brain. Only a handful of institutions worldwide use this technology, and we've tested more than 50 patients with it.
Cleveland Clinic Epilepsy Center is recognized worldwide for excellence in diagnosing and treating epilepsy in children. We care about treating your child's condition and understand your concerns.
We never make you wait
- Within 24 hours, your child can see one of our pediatric epileptologists
- Within 48 hours, your child can be admitted to our pediatric Epilepsy Monitoring Unit, which operates around the clock, fully staffed with specialists and equipped with the latest technology
Excellent volumes and outcomes
Each year, Cleveland Clinic Epilepsy Center:
- Sees more than 2,000 children in our outpatient epilepsy clinics
- Monitors more than 500 children in our pediatric Epilepsy Monitoring Unit (EMU)
- Performs approximately 100 epilepsy surgeries in children
With experts in all areas of pediatric epilepsy from diagnosis to medical care to surgery, we offer a team you and your child can trust. We're different
- Work closely with other skilled specialists in the Cleveland Clinic
- Accept even the most complex cases, which other epilepsy centers often turn down