Download our free guide on common pediatric
bone and joint conditions and treatment options
At Cleveland Clinic, we understand that children are not simply small adults. Our pediatric orthopaedic team feels strongly that the care of children differs immensely from that of adults. As a result, we offer personalized treatment for our patients according to their age, development and size.
Download our free guide that discusses common bone, muscle and joint conditions and injuries in children, and how they are diagnosed and treated.
- Shoulder conditions and injuries, such as instability, labral tears and little leaguer’s shoulder
- Elbow conditions and injuries, such as little leaguer’s elbow, growth plate injuries and osteochondritis dissecans
- Spine conditions, such as scoliosis, kyphosis and spondylolysis
- Hip conditions and injuries, such as hip dysplasia, Perthes disease and labral tears
- Knee conditions and injuries, such as ACL, MCL, LCL tears, leg length discrepancies, patellar dislocations and plica syndrome
- Ankle and feet conditions and injuries, such as instability, flatfoot, clubfoot, cavus foot
Our pediatric orthopaedic specialists see patients at 13 convenient locations across Northeast Ohio.
To schedule an appointment with one of our pediatric orthopaedic specialists, please call us toll-free at 866.881.3810.