Download our free guide to discover treatment options
for non-cancerous diseases.
To help you decide the best approach for bone marrow transplantation, Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital’s world-renowned pediatric specialists have produced a comprehensive treatment guide.
This free download provides the facts your family needs to make an informed decision when considering this lifesaving treatment for your child. The guide includes:
- An overview of the bone marrow transplantation process
- Diseases successfully treated with bone marrow transplantation
- What to expect before, during, and after the procedure
- Benefits of choosing Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital for the child and entire family
At Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital, our state-of-the-art bone marrow transplant facility has a cell processing laboratory, an allogen laboratory and a new inpatient unit. All aspects of our program – donor selection, patient preparation, transplant procedure and post-transplant care – are the most advanced in the nation.
- CCCH ranks among the Best Children's Hospitals by U.S.News & World Report
- More than 3,600 BMT procedures have been performed at Cleveland Clinic since 1975
- Care is seamlessly transitioned to adult specialists after age 21
- Outpatient follow-up care is provided for a minimum of 100 days after the transplant
- At Cleveland Clinic, our 100-day survival rate for autologous transplantation is 96 percent