At Cleveland Clinic's Liver Tumor Clinic, we've designed our services so that all of the specialists you need work together as a team. One call connects you with our multidisciplinary team that works with patients who have either benign or cancerous liver tumors. Specialists develop the appropriate treatment plan aimed at preserving liver function and quality of life.
The Liver Tumor Clinic improves your treatment by:
- Offering experienced liver specialists to accurately diagnose and offer advanced treatments for all types of liver tumors – from common to rare and complex cases.
- Eliminating multiple appointments with different physicians at various locations.
- Uniting specialists in one setting to help create an individualized treatment plan best for you.
- Combining medical and surgical treatments to optimize cure rates and prevent tumors from returning.
Download our free Liver Tumor Clinic fact sheet to learn more about this program and available treatment options.
During a routine check-up at Cleveland Clinic to evaluate a stent in his aorta, Jack Speir learned he might have liver cancer. Though an Atlanta resident, Mr. Speir, age 73, chose to seek care at Cleveland Clinic's Liver Tumor Clinic. "At Cleveland Clinic, the devotion and attention given to improving your health is unmatched anywhere," Mr. Speir noted. "They take a genuine interest in your well-being."
- Cleveland Clinic's Digestive Disease Institute has been ranked No. 2 in the country by U.S. News & World Report since 2003
- Cleveland Clinic's Taussig Cancer Institute is ranked one of the top 10 cancer programs in the nation.
- Since the program started in 2009, the Liver Tumor Clinic has seen more than 600 patients from all over the United States and abroad.
- Cleveland Clinic's Liver Transplant program is the fourth largest in the nation, averaging 140 liver transplant patients on an annual basis.