Download Our Free Knee Pain Guide
on Common Conditions and Treatment Options
Approximately 18 million patients visit a doctor or hospital because of knee pain each year. Fortunately, there are many ways to successfully treat knee pain and get back to an active lifestyle.
Download our free guide that discusses common knee conditions and injuries as well as available treatment options by our specialists at Cleveland Clinic.
Knee Conditions and injuries:
- Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Baker's Cyst
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Injuries of the ACL, MCL and Meniscus
- Non-operative treatments such as anti-inflammatory medications, braces, physical therapy and injections
- Operative treatments such as arthroscopy, focal knee resurfacing, partial and total knee replacement
To schedule an evaluation with one of our knee specialists, please call us toll-free at 866.302.0718.
Cleveland Clinic's Orthopaedic & Rheumatologic Institute has over 27 convenient locations across Northeast Ohio.