Get a Free Gynecologic Cancers Treatment Guide from the #1 GYN
and Cancer Programs in Ohio.
Gynecologic cancer is widespread and can affect any woman, regardless of age or race.
Cleveland Clinic understands how potentially scary a cancer diagnosis can be. Rest assured that if cancer enters your life, physicians from the #1 GYN and cancer programs in Ohio are more accessible than ever at these locations:
- Main Campus (Ob/Gyn & Women's Health Institute and Taussig Cancer Institute)
- Cleveland Clinic Cancer Center Fairview Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Cancer Center Hillcrest Hospital
- Family Health Centers
Our leading team of doctors, nurses and staff provides an array of treatment options for cervical, endometrial, ovarian, vaginal and vulvar cancers, and uterine sarcoma.
This free downloadable guide includes:
- An Overview of Gynecologic Cancers
- Risk Factors and Signs
- Stages of Cancer
- Tests and Treatment Options
- A listing of our gynecologic cancer specialists
- Details on MyConsult, our online medical second opinion service
To schedule an appointment with one of our specialists, please call us at:
Women who seek care of a specially trained gynecologic oncology specialist before any surgical or medical treatment increase their odds for total cure.