Download our Free Fact Sheet and Get
Answers to Your Colonoscopy Concerns
Everyone has reasons for not getting a colonoscopy, but none of these reasons outweigh the benefit of taking charge of your health.
A colonoscopy is the gold standard in screening because it can both detect and remove polyps before they can turn into colon cancer – the second leading cause of cancer death among men and women in the United States. In fact, up to 85 percent of colorectal cancers could be prevented if everyone who was eligible for colonoscopy screening actually got screened.
Download our free fact sheet and address your colonoscopy concerns:
- What happens during a colonoscopy?
- Why should I get a colonoscopy?
- What do I need to know about colonoscopy prep?
- Can a colonoscopy be painful or risky?
Schedule a colonoscopy today – it can save your life!
- Removal of precancerous polyps by colonoscopy reduces your chance of getting colon cancer by 70 percent.
- 91 percent of new colon cancer cases occur in patients 50 or older.
- Cleveland Clinic Florida is highly experienced in colonoscopy, performing more than 6,000 procedures per year.
- Cleveland Clinic Florida's Department of Gastroenterology is ranked amongst the Top 50 programs in the nation by U.S. News and World Report's Best Hospitals survey for 2012-2013.
To schedule a colonoscopy screening with one of our specialists, please call us toll-free at: