Download Our Free Breast Cancer Treatment Guide
and Get the Answers You Need.
Being diagnosed with breast cancer raises many questions, and it is important to learn and understand about all the available treatment options for you in taking control of your health.
Cleveland Clinic Florida has created a free treatment guide that provides the information you need to better understand the treatment options available for treating breast cancer.
This free downloadable guide includes:
- How to choose your breast cancer care
- Types and stages of breast cancer
- Breast cancer treatment options
- Options for breast reconstruction
At Cleveland Clinic Florida, our team of breast cancer specialists is dedicated to providing patients with advanced treatment options and excellent outcomes. Our physicians provide a personalized treatment plan and explore medical and surgical options to improve your chances of a successful outcome.
Our multidisciplinary approach brings together experts in breast surgery, medical oncology, radiation oncology and genetic counseling. This approach provides you with the best possible quality of life.
- The Cleveland Clinic Florida Breast Center has been granted a three-year full accreditation designation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), becoming just the third center in Florida and the only one in the tri-county area to earn accreditation.
- Cleveland Clinic Florida plastic surgeons recently pioneered a new technique to predict whether a mastectomy will result in flap necrosis. Using laser assisted indocyanine green angiography, doctors can measure the blood flow in remaining tissue after a mastectomy to determine whether or not to proceed with breast reconstruction.
To schedule an appointment with our multidisciplinary team of breast cancer specialists, please call us at: 866.395.2065.
Our specialists are available for consultation at Cleveland Clinic Florida in Weston and West Palm Beach.