Do you have questions about available treatment options?
Our free brain tumor videos cover many questions our patients ask
during their treatment process. Choose from the following videos to learn
- AutoLITT™ treatment for previously inoperable brain tumors
- Gamma Knife® radiosurgery for brain tumors
- Surgical treatment options for brain tumors
- Intraoperative imaging during brain tumor surgery
- Chemotherapy treatment for brain tumors
Our free brain and spine tumor podcasts help to explain treatment options offered to our patients, including:
- Gamma Knife®
- Novalis® spine radiosurgery
Our free patient treatment guides answer many of the questions our patients ask prior to, during and after their treatment process. We offer patient guides for the following treatment services:
- Laser interstitial thermal therapy (AutoLITT™) for previously inoperable brain tumors
- Gamma Knife® stereotactic radiosurgery for brain tumors
- Novalis® stereotactic radiosurgery for spinal tumors
- Cleveland Clinic Pediatric Brain Tumor Program
Whatever your diagnosis, our specialists apply their knowledge and skill, combined with the latest techniques and advanced technology to provide you with the most comprehensive care program.
Physicians in the Burkhardt Brain Tumor Center at Cleveland Clinic perform approximately 900 brain tumor
surgeries and record over 8,000 patient visits each year.