Brain Tumors: Confronting the challenge together
Tune in as Cleveland Clinic physicians and nurses discuss diagnosis and treatment of brain tumors.
- Diagnosis - Finding the Tumor Heinrich Elinzano, M.D.
- Advances in Surgical Therapy Michael Vogelbaum, M.D., Ph.D.
- Radiation Therapy John Suh, M.D.
- Fighting the Tumor with Chemotherapy David Peereboom, M.D.
- Maintaining Quality of Life: Managing your Symptoms Kathy Lupica, MSN, CNP
- Maintaining Quality of Life: Coping with Change Barbara Savage, LISW
- Management of Pediatric Brain Tumors Tanya Tekautz, M.D.
- Management of Adult Malignant Brain Tumors Steven Toms, M.D., MPH
- Management of Common Adult Benign Brain Tumors Burak Sade, M.D.