Library's Computer Resources:
The Library provides a variety of computing resources:
- 35 public computers, all of which have Office2003
and Epic through the intranet
- Ethernet connections in the Library for laptops. Active drops are red.
- Borrow Ethernet cables from the Library's front desk.
- Wireless access to CC-Public for everyone.
- Contact IT to get access to the secure wireless.
Guidelines for using public computers
- Public computers are for searching for health care related
information using any of the links provided by the Library, including CCF
email and the
- Printing is available for these computers.
- If printing documents with patient information, make sure you take it with
you, or, recycle it in the secure Iron Mountain Boxes.
- 2 computers have Epson scanners with the Ebsco
scanning software. Scanners are
available on a walk-up basis.
- Library photocopiers offer scanning as well. Must have a Cleveland Clinic email account on the CC domain.
Laptop connections in the Library
Study carrels, tables, and study rooms in the Library have Ethernet drops
to connect to the CCF network. Active drops are red. No printing services for laptops or other mobile devices.
Cleveland Clinic Alumni Library | 9500 Euclid Ave, NA30 | Cleveland,
Phone: (216) 444-5697 | Fax: (216) 444-0271
| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
March 6, 2013
| CCF library staff