Welcome to ILLiad -- Alumni Library's Service to Request Articles and Other
How to sign up for ILLiad:
- Be sure you have a library account! (required
before you can register for ILLiad)
Not sure if you have a library account? -- call the library at (216) 444-5697
to see if you are registered.
Not registered for a library account? -- get
the form to register
- Once you have a library account, register with ILLiad and
set up your own ID/password.
How to sign into ILLiad for registered users:
- Once you're registered with both a library account and ILLiad, you can
login to ILLiad at any time from campus by going to the library's home page
and clicking the ILLiad link. From home, go to the following address to login: http://illiad.clevelandclinic.org/illiad/logon.html
How to request articles when searching Ovid, PubMed, or OhioLINK databases:
- When searching Ovid or PubMed: click the CCFLinks icon and follow
the links to 'request an article'. You will login to ILLiad and your request
completed. Just click the 'submit' button to send.
- When searching OhioLINK databases:
click "Find It" and follow the
links to 'request an interlibrary loan'. You will login to ILLiad and your
request form will be automatically completed. Just click 'submit' to send.
- You can request copies of journal articles from our library's print or online collections as well as articles not available at our library.
Please call the library at 216-444-5697 or email
us with any questions, comments, or concerns.
Cleveland Clinic Alumni Library | 9500 Euclid Ave, NA30 | Cleveland,
Phone: (216) 444-5697 | Fax: (216) 444-0271
| Email: email@example.com
July 13, 2012
| CCF library staff