Resources accessible from Off-Campus (Main Campus and Family Health Center
Due to security and licensing reasons, not all electronic
resources will be available from off campus.
- Use your usual Internet Service Provider and go to http://www.clevelandclinic.org/education/library/.
- The Library's Internet site mirrors our Intranet site very closely. Please
follow the links set up by Library Staff to get to your usual resources,
including the A-Z list of resources and
the Resources by subject.
- When clicking on resources licensed for CCF Main Campus and FHC employees,
you will be prompted to enter the details of your Library Account (first
name, last name, employee #, and PIN).
- By signing in with this information, you are identifying
yourself as a valid Cleveland Clinic user of library resources. You should
prompted to enter an ID/password for any resource (except RefWorks) as long
as you don't close the active browser window.
- No SecurID is necessary to view these resources. In fact, you probably
cannot access these resources if you're signed in with your CCF Secure ID.
- RefWorks requires a direct login using your RefWorks ID/password. You also need our Group Code. See the Library'sintranet
pages for more detail.
- UpToDate is NOT available off-campus.
An active Library Account and PIN are required before you
can access the resources from home.
- To create a Library Account, click
here and follow the instructions.
- If you have a Library Account, but haven't set a PIN yet, go to 'View
Your Library Account' and following the directions to create a PIN.
- If you have forgotten your PIN, call the Library at (216) 444-5697. The
staff can remove the existing one so you can create a new one. Due to staffing
evenings or weekends, there may be a delay in getting this done.
Cleveland Clinic Alumni Library | 9500 Euclid Ave, NA30 | Cleveland,
Phone: (216) 444-5697 | Fax: (216) 444-0271
| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
July 13, 2012
| CCF library staff