Home Registration Agenda Speakers Attendees International Attendee Session General Info Call for Abstracts Sponsorship Opportunities Email 2012 Summit Summary
Call For Abstracts On Innovations In Patient ExperienceYou are invited to submit an abstract describing an established best practice, developing program or research project which enhance or explore patient or employee experience. Pilot projects are welcomed. Programs with outcomes will be given highest priority.
DeadlineAbstract submission must be received no later than Friday, March 15, 2013. You will be notified of acceptance by April 30, 2013 via e-mail. Abstracts must be submitted by e-mail to PESummitAbstracts@ccf.org.
- Abstracts not conforming to the stated requirements will not be reviewed and will be returned to sender.
- Each abstract should be single spaced and fit on one page (not to exceed 250 words).
- Black type using a 12 pt font size and 1" margins.
- Do not include charts or graphs.
- Research abstracts must include: problem statement, aims, methods (design, subjects, setting, variables, and interventions, if applicable), results, and implications for patient experience. Bold type the title of each section.
- Non-research abstracts must include: background/problem, project description, project goals, evaluation/results and implications for patient experience. Bold type the title of each section.
- For submission of the abstract, please format accordingly: Use a left justified margin for title and text, do not indent. Type the title in capital letters on the first and any following lines. Immediately after the title, list the last name and first initial of the authors. List the institution of the first author after the last author. Omit degrees and titles. Follow institutional name with city and state. Example: NOVEL APPROACHES TO ENHANCING EMPATHY AMONGST CAREGIVERS. Jones, J., Smith, N., Any Hospital, Cleveland, OH. Leave the next line blank. Begin the abstract left-justified on the next line.
- A single cover sheet must accompany the above copy that includes: Title, author(s) name, address, telephone number; primary author's credentials and professional affiliation/job title; type of abstract you are submitting (established best practice, developing program or research project).
Poster PresentationsIf your abstract is accepted, please note the following:
- Posters will be mounted on a 6' x 4' board. Poster can be 6' by 4' or less in size
- No tables will be available for tabletop poster displays.
- A panel of physicians, nurses, and administrators will blindly review submissions.