Evaluation Form and Certificate
An online evaluation process has been instituted in order for you to receive CME credit for this symposium: To receive AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)®, please go to http://www.ccfmycme.com/mycme/mylogin.asp to complete the Symposium evaluation and to print your CME Certificate. Once you enter the site, please enter 020802. The code is active 60 days following the Course.
If you are a first-time user of "MYCME", you will need to create a six-digit password comprised of any combination of letters and/or numbers. This will become your permanent log-in for future Cleveland Clinic "MYCME" programs.
- Log in to www.ccfcme.org/MyCME
- Click on "New User?" located under the log-in box
- Complete all the fields in the form and click on "Create Account"
- Click on "Click Here To Login"
- Log-in using the information you just provided in the registration form
- In the "Regularly Scheduled Series" box enter the code "020802"
- Complete all the fields and hit "submit"
- Your official CME certificate will appear. Please print and keep with your permanent files.