Shaping the Future of Cardiovascular Care:
Progress and Controversies
Hosted by the Cleveland Clinic Heart & Vascular Institute, this program connects you with the leading experts and primary investigators of the latest trials and the science-and-technology breakthroughs that are transforming our specialties. Enhance your knowledge of the costs, benefits and the appropriateness of these new therapies while strengthening your practice at the crossroads of cardiovascular discovery.
- A Closer Look at TAVI: Quality, Cost, Appropriateness, and the Future of Percutaneous Valves
- Current Status and Future Therapeutic Options for the management of AF
- New Frontiers in Preventive Cardiology: The Promise or The Myth?
- Left Ventricular Assist Devices: Should We Continue to Expand Criteria for Destination Therapy?
- The Role of CCTA in Screening in Low Risk Patients
- Advances in Endovascular Aortic Repair: Conquering the Ascending and Aortic Arch - Will Open Surgery Ever Be Necessary Again?
- Peripheral Innovations - Have We Really Made a Difference in Outcomes Carotid Stenting