- Diplomate of The American Board (Subspecialty) in Reproductive Endocrinology, 1992, recertification to 2010
- Diplomate of The American Board of Obstetrics/Gynecology, 1990, recertified to 2010
- Fellow of The Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (Ob/Gyn), 1987
- Congenital Anomalies of the Female Genital Tract: Diagnosis and Management. Edited by Gita Gidwani and Tommaso Falcone. Lippincott Williams Wilkins 1999.
- Atlas of Endoscopic Techniques in Gynecology. Edited & Co-authored by Goldberg J, Falcone T. W.B.Saunders, London 2000.
- Clinical Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Edited by Tommaso Falcone and William H. Hurd 2007 Mosby ( Elsevier)
- Office Hysteroscopy and the Evaluation of the Uterine Cavity Edited by Linda Bradley and Tommaso Falcone Mosby (Elsevier) 2008
- Basic, Advanced and Robotic Gynecologic Surgery, Edited by Tommaso Falcone and J M Goldberg. Elsevier 2010 (in press)
- Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology. Guest Editor. Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, 2009;52
Books for the general public:
- The Cleveland Clinic Guide to Infertility by Tommaso Falcone and Tanya R Falcone, MD with Davis Young. Cleveland Clinic Press (2006); second edition 2009
Officer of Societies:
- Society for Reproductive Surgery 2003-
- President of the Society for Reproductive Surgeons-2007-2008
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)- Board of Directors 2007-2008
Editorial Responsibilities: Journals:
- Editorial Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology 2009-
- Member of the Editorial board for Fertility & Sterility- (Elsevier) 2002-2009
- Section Editor Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery for "UpToDate" (www.uptodate.com) 2006-present
- Associate Editor Journal of Robotic Surgery (Springer) 2006-present
- Editorial Advisory Board The Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecolgy 2009-
- Total original articles, book chapters and abstracts to date: approx 400
- 6 most significant peer-reviewed publications:
- Falcone T, Paraiso MF*, Mascha E. Prospective Randomized clinical trial of laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy versus total abdominal hysterectomy. American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology 1999; 180:955-62.
- Falcone T, Goldberg JM, Margossian H, Stevens L. Robotically assisted laparoscopic microsurgical tubal anastomosis: a human pilot study. Fertil Steril 2000; 73:1040-2.
- Jeremias E*, Bedaiwy MA*, Gurunluoglu R, Biscotti CV, Siemionow, Falcone T. Heterotopic autotransplantation and vascular anastomosis: a novel surgical technique. Fert Steril 2002;77:1278-82.
- Bedaiwy MA*, Jeremias E*, Gurunluoglu R, Hussein M, Biscotti C, Siemionow M, Falcone T. Transplantation of Intact Frozen-Thawed Mammalian Ovary with Vascular anastomosis. Fertil Steril 2003;79:594-602.
- Grazul-Bilska A, Banerjee J, Yazici I, Borowczyk E, Bilski J, Sharma R, Siemionov M, Falcone T: Morphology and function of cryopreserved whole ovine ovaries after heterotopic autotransplantation. Reprod Biol Endocrinol 2008; 6:16-32
- Shakiba K.*, Bena JF. McGill KM. Minger J. Falcone T. Surgical treatment of endometriosis: a 7-year follow-up on the requirement for further surgery. Obstetrics & Gynecology. 111(6):1285-92, 2008